[Pulp-dev] [Meeting Minutes] Sprint non-sprint Planning Meeting Minutes

Robin Chan rchan at redhat.com
Fri Dec 18 19:44:23 UTC 2020

Lots of staff will be out due to the end of year holidays, so we did a
quick reduced planning check in. We'll use Sprint 88 as a placeholder and
for planning starting January 8th 2021.

18-Dec-2020

New Sprint 88 query: https://pulp.plan.io/issues?query_id=124

New Agile board: https://pup.plan.io/agile/board?query_id=151
<https://pulp.plan.io/agile/board?query_id=151>

Stats on how we did in previous 2 week  Sprint 87 Query
<https://pulp.plan.io/issues?query_id=161>

 New - 15

 Assigned - 15

 Post - 9

 Modified - 15

Closed - CURRENTRELEASE - 4

Closed - WORKSFORME -

Closed - NOTABUG -

Closed - DUPLICATE -

Closed - WONTFIX -

Closed - COMPLETE - 3

Action Items:

   -

   rchan: send out planning minutes
   -

   Rchan update agile board for sprint & Move new, assigned, post issues to
   new sprint
   -

   Rchan: Publish https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/Sprint_Plans
   -

   Update 3 month planning current quarter line item status

Action Items from last Sprint Planning

   -

   Update 3 month planning current quarter line item status

Stakeholder Delivery Dates:

   -

   Katello
   <https://meet.google.com/linkredirect?authuser=0&dest=https%3A%2F%2Fcommunity.theforeman.org%2Ft%2Fnew-katello-release-schedule-pulp-3-migration-update%2F19884>:
   Keeping short term deadlines and started discussing
   -

      3.18 branching:  Nov 2nd, Targeting Pulp 3.7
      -

      4.0 branching ~February 2021 (dry-run needed by end-of-Dec)
      -

      4.1 branching ~May 2021
      -

         Potentially last compatibility release with the migration plugin
         -

      4.2 branching ~August 2021
      -

      4.3 Branching ~Nov 2021
      -

   Ansible
   -

      Feature freeze end of January
      -

   RHUI: tagging feature 3.10 or 3.11 at latest

Dates & Content:

https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/Sprint_Plans

Sprint candidates:

https://pulp.plan.io/issues?query_id=26