[Pulp-dev] Moving to Github Actions

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Wed Feb 5 14:03:50 UTC 2020

Great question. IMO the main benefit in continuing to support Travis is
that we could better separate our test/deployment code from the CI specific
bits so that most of the plugin_template code could be CI agnostic. That
said, this would be more work. I think it comes down to whether we want our
plugin_template to be more opinionated or more configurable.

David