[Pulp-dev] Changelog conventions

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Mon Feb 17 16:30:48 UTC 2020

Thank you for starting this thread.

The format of the changelog is different because the usual practice is to
re-use the title of the issue/story/task/refactor.

If we want to create some standards than maybe we should start with the
titles from redmine.

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Senior Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."