[Pulp-dev] Moving pulp_gem

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at redhat.com
Tue Feb 18 19:18:44 UTC 2020

I'm glad we moved pulp_gem. My personal perspective is that the Pulp
organization on Github is useful to consolidate activity of the Pulp
community. It's more visible to various other communities and users which
is a good thing. Projects and plugins are free to host anywhere, but any
project that wants to be moved in to the Github org and makes sense for the
Pulp community should be able to. This is my personal take.

This may create some challenges with our CI so we'll see how my philosophy
holds up after we transition to Github Actions for some of the workload.