[Pulp-dev] RPM mirror repository

Tatiana Tereshchenko ttereshc at redhat.com
Thu Jan 2 16:30:55 UTC 2020

+1 to what Brian said. We ran into this question and the outcome was #5708.

While #5708 can help to fix the issue Pavel is describing, I believe the
resolve_advisories was meant to be run for every repo version finalization.
I think there is a bug in the implementation if it doesn't work correctly
for the mirror case. I filed a bug https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5924.

Tanya