[Pulp-dev] pulpcore 3.0.1 -- dev freeze Jan 13

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at redhat.com
Mon Jan 6 16:32:31 UTC 2020

I propose we release pulpcore 3.0.1 on Jan 14th. To do that, please have
any bugfixes for inclusion merged to master by end of business Jan 13th.

There will be no backwards incompatible changes for users or plugin
writers, so plugin releases won't be necessary. Plugins should release
z-stream fixes for their users whenever they feel is right.

Please send feedback if you think we should do something different.

Cheers,
Brian