[Pulp-dev] CI/CD meeting notes

Mike DePaulo mikedep333 at redhat.com
Thu Jan 9 22:52:09 UTC 2020

We need to manually build the 7-content-plugins "pulp" image and push to
quay.io.
(We didn't do this at GA because we were waiting for the content plugins to
be updated for 3.0 GA compat and released. 1 or 2 are probably still
incompatible, but we can specify their branches/specific-commits in the
manual build to compensate.)

Then we update the website to state "3.0".

No changes are needed for the script itself, nor the operator image
(automatically built & pushed to quay.io.)

All together, this is upto half a day of work for me or Dennis (or David).
It's straightforward for a human to do the logic, but time-consuming to
automate properly (and on the operator epic.)

-Mike

Mike DePaulo

He / Him / His

Service Reliability Engineer, Pulp