[Pulp-dev] pulpcore 3.0.1 -- dev freeze Jan 13

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at redhat.com
Thu Jan 16 00:44:22 UTC 2020

The 3.0.1 pulpcore bits are available on PyPI [0], but the bindings and
docs are not available currently (see Travis pipeline failure [1]). We'll
resume tomorrow morning (US Eastern). Once resolved, I'll email this thread
(for closure) and pulp-list (for announcement).

Thanks to @daviddavis, @mikedep333, @dkliban, and others (who I may have
missed thanking) for helping resolve the various Travis/build challenges
that were worked through today.

[0]: https://pypi.org/project/pulpcore/
[1]: https://travis-ci.com/pulp/pulpcore/builds/144642873