[Pulp-dev] CI/CD meeting notes

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Wed Jan 22 21:15:11 UTC 2020

January 22, 2020

   -

   Bindings on functional tests (merged)
   -

      https://github.com/pulp/plugin_template/pull/175
      -

      Install bindings locally: https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6032
      -

   Ansible-pulp / pulp_rpm_prerequisites
   -

      travis runtime (Total time 2 hrs 11 min 22 sec)
      https://travis-ci.org/pulp/ansible-pulp/builds/640137309
      -

      Both with broken builds
      -

      Best way to visualize to be informed about all broken builds?
      -

         AI: daviddavis to investigate options and start discussion in
         February
         -

      Biggest fix: https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5768
      -

      3.6 only? 2.7 on cron job?
      -

   pulp-fixtures container
   -

      Travis is now generating image
      https://quay.io/repository/pulp/pulp-fixtures
      -

      Still needs to be improved. Size is 2GB which is not necessary.
      -

         https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6039
         -

         Q: Can you move files at container runtime? A: Yes, and they
         persist if not using kubernetes. `docker ps --all` lets you
see stopped
         containers, with container IDs rather than image IDs. You can
restart the
         container; the changes made to the filesystem are in a
         temporary-but-indefinite filesystem layer (that can be made
into an image
         w/ `docker commit`)
         -

      Also need to update pulp_rpm
      -

         https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6030
         -

   Openapi-generator-cli
   -

      https://github.com/OpenAPITools/openapi-generator/issues/5081
      -

      There is already a PR opened to try addressing the issue
      -

      I want to continue testing using the latest version so we can catch
      regressions like this in the future. +1
      -

      https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6041 - to fix pulp-openapi-geneartor CI

https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6042 - to add testing against stable and latest