[Pulp-dev] PulpCon 2020: Call for Participation

Tatiana Tereshchenko ttereshc at redhat.com
Wed Jul 1 13:50:45 UTC 2020

PulpCon is an annual event where Pulp developers and contributors come
together to discuss short and long-term project goals, deep dive into new
and developing features, and make time for topics that need more attention
than an email thread or a conventional meeting will allow. The schedule
changes every year and is driven by the attendees.

Past events have been held in person; however, this year it will be virtual.

The sessions will take place over 5 half-days - mornings in EST and
afternoons in CET. The schedule of sessions will be planned
collaboratively. A detailed schedule will be announced on the pulp-dev
mailing list as we get closer to the event. Participants are free to attend
whichever sessions interest them.

At this time we are trying to pick a week that will work best for everyone.
Please provide your input here: https://doodle.com/poll/bssf9qpnzei9ypyg

Thank you!