[Pulp-dev] Planning meeting

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Thu Jul 2 17:14:18 UTC 2020

Thanks to everyone for coming. We updated the hackmd pad with
miniteam plans + estimates and also came up with a rough estimate of our
capacity over the next 3 months. It appears that the amount of work exceeds
our capacity so we're planning to meet again on Wednesday to discuss
further.

Datetime: July 8, 2020 9:30am ET <https://everytimezone.com/s/21a6d7fb>
Meeting link: https://meet.google.com/reo-qmzk-gsw

David