[Pulp-dev] Scaling back meetings

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Wed Jul 8 14:11:40 UTC 2020

One of the topics of today's planning meeting was scaling back meetings
from now until October to decrease the amount of overhead we have. We have
several deadlines in the fall and more coding to do than planning so it
probably makes sense to have miniteams meet shorter time periods (eg 30
min) or less often (eg every other week).

I'd suggest miniteams and other teams try to look at scaling back their
meetings by July 15. This will leave us with lots of open slots so we'll
likely need to reshuffle meetings around after July 15.

Feedback welcome.

David