[Pulp-dev] Cherry pick processor

Robin Chan rchan at redhat.com
Fri Jul 10 19:21:04 UTC 2020

I can't speak to the work delta between the existing processor and doing
them manually, but maybe we can initiate a conversation about this and
other challenges with cherry picking and building with the build team?

Robin Chan

She/Her/Hers

Satellite Software Engineering Manager - Pulp

Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com>

IRC: rchan

Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to
answer this email out of your office hours.
<https://www.redhat.com>