[Pulp-dev] pulp_deb plugin maintenance meeting

Quirin Pamp pamp at atix.de
Tue Jul 21 13:46:34 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

I would like to propose a meeting on handling pulp_deb plugin maintenance.

I will contact several people individually, that I think should be there, but I also wanted to announce on the mailing list in case anyone is interested who is not on my radar.

I propose Monday, July 27th, 13:00 o'clock CET as a preliminary date, but this will likely still change, since I have not yet checked with anyone's schedule.

Feel free to propose a different time, or amend the Agenda here:

[1] https://hackmd.io/kGjFFGtWTJSGuIDlVlgqZw

thanks,
Quirin Pamp