[Pulp-dev] Draft Community Demo - Your Opinion Please

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Fri Jul 24 17:30:47 UTC 2020

The Pulp 2 questions all look good to me. A couple suggestions on the Pulp
3 questions:

- The relational db question might not be helpful since we only support
PostgreSQL. I don't see us changing that anytime soon. But maybe asking
what db people would like to use might be helpful.
- For the install question, maybe have an answer in case they're using Pulp
inside of Katello. Also, I don't think it's possible to install Pulp 3 with
RPMs right now (but my knowledge here is limited. Hopefully someone from
the installer team chimes in and can review the survey).
- I'd add a question to ask what version of Pulp 3 they are on. The options
would currently be 3, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, and master.
- Also, maybe a question about what features are missing if any (similar to
the question about what plugins they want)

David