[Pulp-dev] Draft Community Demo - Your Opinion Please

Melanie Corr mcorr at redhat.com
Fri Jul 24 18:05:53 UTC 2020

Hi David!
Thank you!
Answers inline.

Ar Aoine 24 Iúil 2020 ag 18:31, scríobh David Davis <daviddavis at redhat.com>:

> The Pulp 2 questions all look good to me. A couple suggestions on the Pulp
> 3 questions:
>
> - The relational db question might not be helpful since we only support
> PostgreSQL. I don't see us changing that anytime soon. But maybe asking
> what db people would like to use might be helpful.

I removed this because ideally we would focus the questions around issues
we hope to focus on over the next year. If anyone feels strongly about it,
I can add it back in.

- For the install question, maybe have an answer in case they're using Pulp
> inside of Katello. Also, I don't think it's possible to install Pulp 3 with
> RPMs right now (but my knowledge here is limited. Hopefully someone from
> the installer team chimes in and can review the survey).

I added Katello and removed RPMs.

> - I'd add a question to ask what version of Pulp 3 they are on. The
> options would currently be 3, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, and master.

Done, thanks.

> - Also, maybe a question about what features are missing if any (similar
> to the question about what plugins they want)

I added a question.

--

Melanie Corr, RHCE

Community Manager