[Pulp-dev] Draft Community Demo - Your Opinion Please

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Mon Jul 27 11:32:30 UTC 2020

Can we add a follow up question to: "To what extent have you tried Pulp 3?"
"If you are already familiar with Pulp 3 and/or have tried it , what do you
like/dislike about?"

It would be interesting to see what users find beneficial and are excited
about (including feature set, workflows, installation, etc) or on the
contrary what in their opinion has gotten worse or they do not see value in
certain areas.

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Senior Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."