[Pulp-dev] Draft Community Demo - Your Opinion Please

Tatiana Tereshchenko ttereshc at redhat.com
Mon Jul 27 12:02:21 UTC 2020

For "Which Pulp 2 plugins do you use?"

 - Is the OSTree plugin left out on purpose? I heard questions/concerns
from the Fedora Core OS community about missing OSTree plugin in Pulp3 for
mirroring their content. Having it in the list helps to provide more
information about how widely it's used.
 - We know that some of our contributors have their own plugins, which may
or may not be open sourced and which they use within their company. Maybe
it's worth adding "my own plugin" or something like that. In
combination with questions about upgrading to Pulp 3, it will help to gauge
how much focus the Migration plugin needs to have with regards to
the plugin writers.

Thanks for working on this,
Tanya