[Pulp-dev] Pulpcore team meeting notes
daviddavis at redhat.com
Tue Jul 28 14:17:36 UTC 2020
## July 28, 2020
### Previous action items
* [bmbouter and daviddavis] to look into merging
* [bmbouter] aggregate tags/labels feedback on the issue
* [ipanova] mostly waiting on CDT to ack.
* The same two declarative content units in one batch which differ only in
a remote they refer to
* is it too unexpected use case?
* should it be fixed in the pulpcore (or is it too special case and
better be fixed in the plugin)?
* Yes, let's fix it in pulpcore. Talk about implementation later.
* adjusting default download concurrency?
* Discuss more at triage open floor
* Pulpcore cherry pick processor
* retiring the cherry pick processor for pulpcore and pulp_file
* cherry picks will be done on an as-needed basis by hand
### Action items
* [daviddavis] disable cherry pick processor for pulpcore and pulp_file
* Close out open PRs
* Delete "Needs Cherry Pick" label
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pulp-dev