[Pulp-dev] Pulp CI meeting notes 2020-06-03

Mike DePaulo mikedep333 at redhat.com
Wed Jun 3 15:59:42 UTC 2020

June 3, 2020

   -

   CI status check
   -

      pulpcore docs publish was failing due to disk space issues. Fixed now.
      -

      pulp_installer failed. Network issues? Will rerun.
      -

   Issues with the release script
   -

      https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6893
      -

      We could automatically create a new patch commit when doing a major
      or minor release
      -

   Release process automation - what can we automate next?
   -

      Does redmine have an api for closing issues?
      -

      Problem: closing issues without milestone
      -

      AI: david to file issue to automate updating redmine after deploay
      -

   Collectstatic on single container
   -

      It could lead to dependency errors (pulpcore x plugins)
      -

      https://github.com/pulp/pulp-oci-images/pull/7 (merge)
      -

      Tagging images with pulpcore version?
      -

      We need to constrain the version of pulpcore (file a sub-task
      <https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5862>)
      -

   Unified release pipeline
   -

      Dkliban to file a tasks to start testing installer against a
      container with pulp_python and pulpcore and plugins uploaded into it
      -

   mikedep333
   -

   Pulp-fixtures image
   -

      Update pfixtures to use docker hub
      https://github.com/pulp/pulp_installer/pull/315
      -

      Debating about whether to disable cron job and just publish images
      when changes are made to master
      -

      Do it when master changes
      -

   Cherry pick processor fails for pulp_rpm
   -

      https://github.com/pulp/pulp_rpm/pull/1740
      -

      David to herry pick
      -

   Pulp-oci-images does not have github hooks for updating redmine
   -

      Dkliban to add webhooks to github repo for pulp-oci-images
      -

      David to add pr-processor
      -

      Fabricio to add check for an attached issue

--

Mike DePaulo

He / Him / His

Service Reliability Engineer, Pulp