[Pulp-dev] Container plugin meeting notes

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Tue Jun 16 09:32:05 UTC 2020

Pulp 3:

   -

   Token auth refactor
   -

      Use of content_guard in https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6894#note-4
      -

   Make token_auth authenticateable to admin. -> open a ticket [mdellweg]
   - There will be anonymous token with pull privileges and token with
      admin(basic auth) credential with pull/push privileges
      -

      https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6976
      -

   https://hackmd.io/kb0a-ebWTA2eLuMbnM2Qzg?view docker push issues
   -

      ContainerRepo/ContainerPushRepo types -->story [ipanova]
      -

      Add distributions validation logic -->story [dkliban]
      -

   Enable black formatting https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5302
   -

      +1, against 2.0 branch, low prio when we have a window
      -

   Close out TempRepoVersion story https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6822
   -

   Performance issue: look how we use futures, they might have performance
   impact
   -

      https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6940
      -

   Investigate how to use chunk uploads from core→ open a task [?]

Pulp 2:

   -
   -

Open PRs:

   -

   https://github.com/pulp/pulp_docker/pulls
   -

   https://github.com/pulp/pulp_container/pulls
   -

Triage:

   -

   Un-triaged bugs
   https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp_container/issues?query_id=30
   -

   https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp_docker/issues?query_id=30

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Senior Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."