[Pulp-dev] RBAC Status Thread

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at redhat.com
Wed Jun 17 20:57:30 UTC 2020

I got a lot further on this today. I have the test ldap setup with several
test users and groups. I have django-auth-ldap configured mostly
authenticating username/password against ldap instead of the internal
database first. Once that is fully working the users will auto-populate
into django and the groups should follow easily.

Once that's done I'll be unblocked to finish the RBAC PoC. The rest of the
parts are straightforward given the testing I've already done. More updates
to come.