[Pulp-dev] Pulp Installers Meeting Minutes 2020-06-24

Mike DePaulo mikedep333 at redhat.com
Wed Jun 24 17:35:54 UTC 2020

Jun 24, 2020

   -

   Triage - https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/issues?query_id=157
   -

   Should we install a plugin with webserver snippets in our testing
   matrix? (pulp-file and pulp-rpm don’t have snippets)
   -

      @fao89 will file a task to install pulp_container in our CI
      -

   Feedback wanted on additional refactoring:
   -

      #7037 <https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7037>: Split the pulp_database
      role into 2 roles: database vs config
      -

      #7038 <https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7038>: As a user, I can specify a
      single role to install Pulp itself
      -

   CI - RPM based coverage (PulpLift, Zuul, whatever… ) to increase coverage
   -

      SELinux patch introduced 2 issues that could have been caught by
      additional scenario coverage
      -

      @Yanis will make a PR to add a Zuul job for testing on VMs
      -

   What to do with the pulp_rpm_prererequisites repo?
   -

      Last galaxy release with deprecation warnings?
      -

      Mike’s clarification: A functional version, not just a dummy.
      -

      @fao89 to file a task for this final release
      -

   Dkliban to file a task to include SELinux policy build and install by
   the installer
   -

   Please read
   https://github.com/oasis-roles/meta_standards/blob/1.0.0/README.md#ansible-best-practices