[Pulp-dev] Pulp3: Import/Export design doc, first draft

Grant Gainey ggainey at redhat.com
Wed Mar 4 20:11:34 UTC 2020

Hello folks!

After a certain amount of hammering, we have a potential design for Pulp3's
import/export feature. I'd like more eyes and
feedback/suggestions/comments/complaints. You can find the draft document
here:

https://hackmd.io/@ggainey/HyfXU_648

This is very much a work-in-progress. We're probably going to start on a
proof of concept Monday, so if you have an interest in this topic, make
sure you start yelling early :)

Thanks for everyone's time,
Grant
--
Grant Gainey
Principal Software Engineer, Red Hat System Management Engineering