[Pulp-dev] Pulp3: Import/Export design doc, first draft

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Wed Mar 11 18:57:28 UTC 2020

I've added high-level user stories that I think capture most of the
functionality outlined in the design document:

https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6134

I left out the dry-run feature because I believe we talked on Friday of not
adding it in the first iteration. Feedback or suggestions are welcome.

David