[Pulp-dev] [Meeting Minutes] Pulp Sprint 69 Planning

Robin Chan rchan at redhat.com
Fri Mar 20 15:29:11 UTC 2020

20-March-2020

New Sprint 69 query: https://pulp.plan.io/issues?query_id=150

        New Agile board: https://pulp.plan.io/agile/board?query_id=151

Stats on how we did in previous 2 week  Sprint 68 Query
<https://pulp.plan.io/issues?query_id=142>:

 New - 12

 Assigned - 12

 Post - 13

 Modified - 20

Closed - CURRENTRELEASE - 1

Closed - WORKSFORME - 0

Closed - NOTABUG - 1

Closed - WONTFIX - 5

Closed - COMPLETE - 0

Action Items from last Sprint Planning

   -

   none

Dates:

https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/Sprint_Plans

Sprint Goals/Focus:

   -

   Pulpcore 3.3 release: April 1

Current sprint:

6246: less problem with new dynaconf version - not moving forward

4458: dana will unassign, keep on sprint

5932: been on several sprints - remove for now, dkliban

6244: could be closed - test w/GA then close? 3.2.1 has new version of
dynaconf. Dkliban will close with note.

6217: plugin will remove duplicates, so may need to re-evaluate - brian
will comment & we will remove.

5927: email thread stalled, what are next steps: remove for now & will try
to get to important issue later or when it becomes an impact for
stakeholders

Sprint candidates:

https://pulp.plan.io/issues?query_id=26

6371: add to query

5828: blocked on 5927 - fao89 add blocking relationship

6294: wait

6281: move to backlog, off sprint candidate

6282: need automation hub & migration plugin

6335: add - small work & security concern

6353: Planning in case need pulpcore changes

Pending Items:

   -

Action Items:

   -

   rchan: Clear Sprint Candidate https://pulp.plan.io/issues?query_id=26

   -

   rchan: send out planning minutes
   -

   5932: Dkliban will update & ensure we have a good plan before re-adding
   -

   Rchan update agile board for sprint & Move new, assigned, post issues to
   new sprint

Robin Chan

She/Her/Hers

Satellite Software Engineering Manager - Pulp

Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com>

IRC: rchan
<https://www.redhat.com>