[Pulp-dev] PR Processor

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at redhat.com
Mon Mar 23 13:08:22 UTC 2020

Oh I'm glad you asked. I incorrectly thought this also actually performed
cherry picking, but I see now it only adds labels. At one point we had the
idea to convert the PR processor to a "run as needed with github actions"
instead of "run once a day with Travis".

I was referring to removing the cherry picking tooling from Travis, but if
this doesn't replace it, let's not do that.