[Pulp-dev] SUSE repositories in Pulp

Tatiana Tereshchenko ttereshc at redhat.com
Mon Mar 23 19:47:06 UTC 2020

Clarification:
The proposal is to add  the 'location_href' attribute to
the  repo_key_fields, uniqueness constraint within a repository version, so
2 packages with the same NEVRA but different location can be present in one
repo.
RPM package is still uniquely identified in Pulp by NEVRA +  checksum(aka
pkgId) + checksum type.