[Pulp-dev] fedorapeople.org fixtures

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Mon May 4 11:06:28 UTC 2020

I am also in favour of hosting fixtures.
Eventually we'd also need to update our tests and workflows in the docs
that point to the fedorapeople.orf fixtures.

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Senior Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."