[Pulp-dev] Markdown docs - pulpcore and plugins

Fabricio Aguiar fabricio.aguiar at redhat.com
Mon May 4 14:20:59 UTC 2020

Clarifying the email,
My original thought was:
if your plugin has a binding client and you want to document it, the way I
find for doing it is introducing markdown docs from the client,
as it would end up with 2 docs formats (rST and MD), I wanted the hear your
thoughts on moving the entire docs to MD, for having only one format for it

Best regards,
Fabricio Aguiar
Software Engineer, Pulp Project
Red Hat Brazil - Latam <https://www.redhat.com/>