[Pulp-dev] Installer project

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Tue May 5 14:47:20 UTC 2020

During triage today, a majority of the issues that came up were for the
installer but only a handful of people could really speak to these issues.
I proposed that we skip these issues during triage and let the installer
team triage them.

In order to do so, we'd have to create a separate project in redmine. My
initial feeling is that this makes sense since the installer work has
really grown into its own project and is no longer in the purview of
pulpcore.

Thoughts?

I'll put a deadline on this discussion for May 8 unless we don't reach a
consensus by then.

David