[Pulp-dev] Role Based Access Control for Pulp -- starter document/proposal and a design call

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at redhat.com
Thu May 7 15:15:07 UTC 2020

Thank you for the great discussion today. Here's a link to the recording:
https://youtu.be/WZNjPFxYvqQ

Here is a link to the minutes/agenda from the meeting:
https://hackmd.io/9H2ry9EcT5Sa7-4QUG6iJg

We're going to continue to develop this doc as the main design doc:
https://hackmd.io/6rmwt_tgQTuFsfAJ4B2sXw

Next Steps:
* open call for complicated use cases to be added to document "## Use Cases
section L#21" in https://hackmd.io/6rmwt_tgQTuFsfAJ4B2sXw
* bmbouter to round-up/recap use cases by May 12 and recap to pulp-dev
* bmbouter to search pulp-list and pulp-dev for RBAC needs