[Pulp-dev] Role Based Access Control for Pulp -- starter document/proposal and a design call

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at redhat.com
Mon May 11 21:00:32 UTC 2020

We've had some complicated use cases (which is good) for RBAC added to the
document starting @ L#21 https://hackmd.io/6rmwt_tgQTuFsfAJ4B2sXw Thanks to
@ttereshc for her writing in there since our last meeting.

Please read what's written there and add in the most complicated user
stories you've heard from our users! If you can take 10 minutes and add
something you've heard by Wednesday May 13th that would be great. I'm
planning to review on May 14th.

Also I added in what I found from an audit of past mailing-list
communications and previous wiki planning pages, etc.