[Pulp-dev] No-Retry Behaviour on Network Errors: call for feedback and concerns

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Wed May 13 15:19:48 UTC 2020

I have a small suggestion.
Besides the documentation plan I would suggest to catch the exception
thrown on server disconnect and give to the users something more friendly
and not have that traceback in the logs.
--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Senior Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."