[Pulp-dev] Naming/Tagging-Schema for container images

Matthias Dellweg mdellweg at redhat.com
Fri May 15 07:03:24 UTC 2020

Thank you for bringing this up.
With ci-base-image i mean images used (currently) in all travis pipelines,
including testing and releasing machinery. They are not meant for direct
user consumption.
The difference between this base image and the user-consumable
single-container image is however only a pip installation of pulp-packages
and copying of webserver config snippets.

So do you think, those molecule images should be included in the naming
convention? Or should we just try not to produce collisions?