[Pulp-dev] [Pulp-list] Bug triage is moving to #pulp-meeting on Freenode

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Mon May 18 12:52:36 UTC 2020

The decision to do this was actually made a while ago when we noticed that
holding meetings in #pulp-dev interrupted discussions that were happening
in that channel around the same time as the meeting. However, I did not
follow through to actually announce this decision and update the website.
@bmbouter brought this up again on Friday during open floor.