[Pulp-dev] Feedback for Features page and site changes

Melanie Corr mcorr at redhat.com
Wed May 20 10:55:11 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I have added a PR [1] in which I added a page for Pulp 3 features [2] as
well as introduced a new drop-down menu for Pulp 3.

I also proposed removing the Home button from the menu because there is a
Home icon in the top left and also the Pulp icon in the top left that both
direct the user to the homepage, so this third option seems redundant.

I added @bmbouter as a reviewer as he was helping me figure out the HTML
elements to edit to add drop down menus, but I would appreciate any
feedback/comments or, dare I say, approvals on the text and changes in the
PR so I can proceed. I want to keep the Features page as user-focused and
Pulp 3 focused as possible. This isn't a replacement for the text on the
front page, but users new to Pulp 3. If you have any feedback on how to
expand upon this, I'd appreciate it.

[1]
https://github.com/pulp/pulpproject.org/pull/259
[2]