[Pulp-dev] Unified CI/CD pipeline

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Fri May 22 11:24:39 UTC 2020

Each release of pulpcore requires a separate release of pulp_installer. In
the near future we will also release container images with each new release
of pulpcore. Since all of these assets are always released together, they
need to be released as part of a single pipeline that only releases all
three when all three have been tested.

The CI team has put together a proposal for such a pipeline[0]. Please take
a look and provide feedback. We'd like to formally write up this effort in
pulp.plan.io issues in a week from today.

[0] https://hackmd.io/z8HZw9oyQ7-MAV6W5lse4g