[Pulp-dev] Any interest in prometheus integration for pulp?

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at redhat.com
Fri May 22 13:47:26 UTC 2020

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for your email and PR Adrian. I am +1 on adding prometheus support
in Pulp as an optional dependency that is also documented and tested. I
commented on the PR with some requested changes. I can collaborate with you
towards its merging, and anyone else is welcome to join too.

If anyone feels we should rethink this addition please let us know.

Thanks!
Brian