[Pulp-dev] CI/CD meeting

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Wed May 27 13:31:27 UTC 2020

May 27, 2020

   -

   CI status check
   -

      pulp_rpm: test_config_repo is failing. Dkliban and fao89 to follow up
      -

         https://github.com/pulp/pulp_rpm/pull/1722
         -

   Publish docker image on github:
   https://help.github.com/en/packages/using-github-packages-with-your-projects-ecosystem/configuring-docker-for-use-with-github-packages
   -

      Yes but would not be a substitute for docker hub
      -

   Need auth to publish docker containers to docker hub
   -

      dkliban to create docker hub pulpbot account
      -

   Infrastructure team x CI team (Credentials)
   -

      David to send an email proposing CI to help manage pulp-infra
      -

   How can we automate the “closing” issues after the release
   -

      Is there a way to use towncrier to trigger it?
      -

      For now, have the release script print the pulp.plan.io query (ie
      https://pulp.plan.io/issues?set_filter=1&status_id=*&issue_id=5707,5894
      ,...)
      -

   Should we test the base ci image before we release it?
   -

      Matthias to file an issue

David