[Pulp-dev] Travis pricing

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Tue Nov 3 20:34:51 UTC 2020

Travis recently announced changes to their plan pricing that will impact
open-source projects such as Pulp[0]. It's likely that we'll exhaust the
monthly budget that Travis is going to give OSS projects and we're not sure
how generous Travis will be giving out extra build minutes.

Given our concern, members of the CI team met today to discuss our options.
We have some notes[1] from our meeting about some of the options that stood
out to us. We'd like to have a plan in place when the new pricing gets
rolled out to our organization.

Any feedback is welcome.

[0] https://blog.travis-ci.com/2020-11-02-travis-ci-new-billing
[1] https://hackmd.io/n6kStnNiTPGekAWGdNvbhA