[Pulp-dev] Pulp Installer(s) Team Meeting Minutes 2020-11-25

Mike DePaulo mikedep333 at redhat.com
Wed Nov 25 15:01:05 UTC 2020

## November 25 Agenda
* Vagrant tests waiting on [CentOS CI onboarding ticket](
https://pagure.io/centos-infra/issue/158)
    * I seem to be following [the process](
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/cpe/day_to_day_centos/) correctly
    * Agreed: I'm planning on just starting to write our expected
Jenkinsfile in the meantime. [Very different syntax](
https://www.jenkins.io/doc/book/pipeline/syntax/) though.
        * Satellite QE used to use Jenkins for some tests, [look at theirs](
https://github.com/pulp/pulp-ci/tree/master/ci/jjb), Bruno used to maintain
it
        * Look at the forklift Jenkinsfile
* Agreed: FIPS work: Mike cannot use Travis minutes, but should resume
investigating locally w/ Vagrant
    * Submit PR at end, because david disabled *all* travis automatic jobs

--

Mike DePaulo

He / Him / His

Service Reliability Engineer, Pulp