[Pulp-dev] Pulp 3 CLI PoC Feedback

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at redhat.com
Mon Oct 5 13:17:00 UTC 2020

I'm excited to use this. I went to try it, but the CLI's requests wouldn't
trust the server which uses self-signed certificates. When running `pulp
status` I get this error:

requests.exceptions.SSLError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='localhost',
port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /pulp/api/v3/docs/api.json
(Caused by SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, '[SSL:
CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: unable to get local
issuer certificate (_ssl.c:1123)'))

Let me know if I should file this somewhere more specifically.