[Pulp-dev] [Pulp-list] Pulp 3 CLI PoC Feedback

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Mon Oct 5 16:25:24 UTC 2020

Good question. I think the short/easy answer is to edit this line of code
and set default=False:

https://github.com/pulp/pulp-cli/blob/e913ca808e324f1dbfd51907450394dab4a935cc/pulpcore/cli/common.py#L54

Alternatively, the CLI uses requests and per the requests docs[0] I think
you can specify which trusted CA bundle to use:

*    This list of trusted CAs can also be specified through the
REQUESTS_CA_BUNDLE environment variable. If REQUESTS_CA_BUNDLE is not set,
CURL_CA_BUNDLE will be used as fallback.*

I think we'll need to figure how to handle this so I filed an issue[1].

[0]
https://requests.readthedocs.io/en/master/user/advanced/#ssl-cert-verification
[1] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7652

David