[Pulp-dev] Pulpcore team meeting notes
daviddavis at redhat.com
Wed Oct 21 13:06:15 UTC 2020
## October 20, 2020
### Previous action items
* [david] to update https://github.com/pulp/pulp-ci/pull/737
* ~~When PR is ready, email about the PR and ask for feedback~~
* ~~Done. Date set to Oct 23, 2020~~
* Will send an announcement and plugin information once merged
* ~~[ina] to file redmine issue about demo video requirement~~
* ~~done https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7703 and
* ~~[david] to make meeting one hour~~
* [ttereshc] follow up on relative_path problem on mailing list, in progress
* SigningService changes (on sprint, fyi really)
* Improvements to FIPS checks
* need one on checking for "future checksum use" e.g. during publish
* We no longer use PUPS, do we? we should update docs
* maybe also mark repo a deprecated?
* how and where should we propose process improvement suggestions?
* [bmbouter] I can't attend so leaving comment here, +1 to
archiving this repo and announcing the process as no longer used. We should
try to move the relavent parts to the docs somehow (maybe file tickets). I
don't expect to replace this process with a formal process.
* Enforce funtional tests in pulp_file
* Add a check in Travis
* docs style guide question: newlines after each sentence or no?
* [bmbouter] my concern with having newlines instead of paragraphs was
that the docs unrendered become difficult to read (even though the blame
log does get easier).
* Backport to 3.7
* Should we regularly review redmine issues filed in between pulpcore
meetings? All except the "issue" type, since it's covered at triage.
* running functional tests for all FIPS compliant plugins
* re-prioritize https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4832
### Action items
* [david] To send out last call for feedback before merging
* [ttereshc] follow up on relative_path problem on mailing list
* [dkliban] to follow up with bmbouters about fips checks
* [ipanova] send an email to archive PUPS repository and file docs task
* [dkliban] file a task for running tests for multiple plugins in one fips
environment in the installer nightly
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pulp-dev