[Pulp-dev] 3.7.0 Release Timeline & Go/No-Go Chat Meeting

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at redhat.com
Tue Sep 15 16:51:39 UTC 2020

At the go/no-go check in today, we determined the 3.7.0 is on-track for the
Sept 22nd release date.

The next check-in meeting on #pulp-meeting is set up for Friday Sept 18th,
12pm - 12:30pm EDT. https://everytimezone.com/?t=5f63f880,3c0

## Notes

* All remaining pulpcore and pulpcore installer items to be included are
now tagged in the 3.7.0 milestone:  https://pulp.plan.io/versions/126
* You can see a query-based of the milestone sorted by status here:
https://tinyurl.com/y6rqlufb
* We believe all items at ASSIGNED will be merged at our current pace by
Friday
* The 4 items at NEW are all now marked HIGH prio
* All code must be merged by the end of business on the 21st. The 22nd is
just release day
* The SELinux deliverables (EL7 and EL8 policies) are required for 3.7.0
but are not included on this milestone because they are shipped separately
from pulpcore and therefore do not need to block its release
* No significant pulp_file items were discussed

## The four items at NEW

7471 - The biggest risk. The installer team will be discussing this today
and through the end of the week
7460 - A small item. A meeting on monday was already set up to finalize
it's merge. This will likely merge on the 21st
7413 - To be done on docs day this Thursday the 17th
7411 - Technically not blocking the release and will be removed if not
merged by end of business on the 21st. It is still high prio though, for
anyone who is on the CI mini-team and can work on it

Thanks to everyone who participated in our release check in today!