[Pulp-dev] Container plugin meeting notes
ipanova at redhat.com
Tue Sep 22 11:00:38 UTC 2020
* Namespaces https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7089
* check how podman clients work with repos without slash
* always force a namespace or allow none? Allow none.
* allow library namespace as default or not? Drop this, we won't have a
* namespace without /
* image name 0+ / ( mongo or mongo/test)
* namespace is part of relative path of distribution
* RBAC considerations:
* namespaces can allow creation of new repos via push or deny
* users own namespace will be created on the fly if necessary
* user cannot create other namespace via push
* OCI image builder
* should we switch to Push container repo and use push api instead of
* Let's keep ad is, just add docs that would give more context on when
is the best case to use push operation and oci image builder
Senior Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.
"Do not go where the path may lead,
go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pulp-dev