[Pulp-dev] CLI team meeting notes

Robin Chan rchan at redhat.com
Wed Sep 23 19:25:54 UTC 2020

Robin Chan

She/Her/Hers

Satellite Software Engineering Manager - Pulp

Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com>

IRC: rchan

Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to
answer this email out of your office hours.
<https://www.redhat.com>

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 12:45 PM David Davis <daviddavis at redhat.com> wrote:

> ## Sept 23, 2020
>
> * [david] Finish CLI PoC demo and upload to asciinema
> * Send out email to pulp-list about PoC?
>     * Include asciinema
>     * How to install, use CLI
>     * Ask for feedback
>     * Contact mcorr first and see what she recommends
> * Should we meet regularly?
>     * Meet again in two weeks
>     * Hopefully have some user feedback
> * We need a decision about where to have the cli code
>     * it's not urgent.
>     * for now, keep using a single repo

I was hoping someone would chime in here on what would be the cli
experience of a plugin that isn't in the pulp org - say debian or chef?
What would be simplest? Or is there an option that would be hard to change
back the other way? This seems like a pretty important decision. I'd like
to see some use cases or requirements that might help determine a decision
or rule out any. And I'd like to hear from other stakeholders.