[Pulp-dev] CLI team meeting notes

Matthias Dellweg mdellweg at redhat.com
Fri Sep 25 12:48:01 UTC 2020

This is all interesting, but as one of the goals of the cli is to not be
dependent on specific versions of pulpcore/plugins, there should be no need
to release a new version _with_ them.
Surely it would be good to release subcommands for new features shortly
after they go GA, but there should be no technical need for co-releasing.

(Thinking about that, the CLI might be able, with version guards in place,
to support features even before they are released.)