[Pulp-dev] PR merging

Matthias Dellweg mdellweg at redhat.com
Wed Sep 30 08:10:26 UTC 2020

This just reminds me that Gitlab has a very nice "merge when CI passes
button" to decouple the merge question from the reviews.
The only way i could see this happen in Github is via setting a label that
instructs the PR processor to merge when (label is set) && (ci is green) &&
(other conditions).
Does not sound too user friendly, but labels can only be set by people with
merge permissions anyway (so not a security concern).